Programme And Data Management Response
Beginning " Learner " [Purchase][Tesses][Computer System]
1. Computer is--
- Electronic computing device for the processing of chiel;
- any type of information storage device;
- Multifunctional electronic device for handling information;
- analog signal processing device.
2. The production of a computer (transactions) depends on:
- the size of the monitor;
- Processor tactical frequency;
- Nutritional voltage;
- Rapid pressure on keyboards;
- volume of information processed.
3. The tactical frequency of the processor is:
- Number of dual operations by processor per unit of time;
- The number of tats performed by the processor per unit of time;
- The number of possible applications of the processor to operational memory per unit of time;
- The rate of exchange of information between the processor and the input/reset device;
- Information exchange rate between processor and ELV.
4. The moleculator is a device:
- Introduction of information;
- Modulation and demoduction;
- Reading of information;
- to connect the printer to the computer.
5. The permanent memory device shall be used for:
- storage of a user programme during work;
- recordings of particularly valuable applications;
- Maintain ongoing programmes;
- Maintenance of initial computer downloading programmes and testing of its nodes;
- keeping particularly valuable documents at all times.
6. For long-term storage Information shall:
- Operational memory;
- magnetic disk;
- disk drive.
7. The storage of information on external media differs from the storage of information in operational memory:
- That information on the outside can be stored after the computer has been disconnected;
- storage of information;
- The possibility of protecting information;
- How to access stored information.
8. During the application, the following are stored:
- in the processor;
- in operational memory;
- in the OTL.