Database Storage Techniques
AggreGate Server stores a large number of data collected and internally generated on the network of devices, namely:
- Definitions and configuration of server modules and systems resources
- Journal of registration of all systemic operations and developments
- Historical values of the metre of devices
- Ongoing developments from the network
- Story of synthetic internal meter and events
All data stored by the server are divided into two main groups: configuration and events. This simple separation provides absolute flexibility in adding new types of devices and business objects without change Data storage♪
AggreGate Server provides several types of storage of configurations and events:
The configuration of the system and devices may be organized as follows:
- Database♪ Any enterprise level management system may retain configuration data. The server is delivered together with the built-in database or the MySQL database, which is tentatively designed to achieve optimal productivity. The relay database can be merged into high-availability clusters using its own AggreGate technology or its own management of the relay database.
- Key values database. This integrated storage type is ideally suited to combine an extremely high level of reconfiguration with a non-sustainable cluster function.
- File-based storage♪ This type of storage is commonly used in built-in server in systems with limited resources.
Storage of events
Permanent events of devices and systems may be stored in:
- Relay database. In proposing a standard approach and the possibility of non-sustainable clustering, this method of storage has limited added value due to restrictions on any SQL database.
- Database NoSQL♪ The integrated database NoSQL offers a very high level of additiveness and non-sustainable clustering, as well as a horizontal scale of storage by involving multi-server storage techniques.
- Remembrance. There is a deactivation of the storage of permanent events that suits some built-in installations.
Compatibility with reference databases
Despite the fact that AggreGate distributors are supplied with a built-in relay database and may also include a pre-configurated MySQL database, the platform can use virtually any reference database.